- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have continued to be friends, in spite of the latter breaking up with the former's brother, Ranbir Kapoor.
Then why did Kareena make fun of Katrina Kaif? The Ki And Ka actress was promoting the movie along with her co-star, when she passed a comment on Fitoor actress. Read to know what happened!
Click on View Photos to see pictures of Katrina Kaif in stunning avatar for recent award shows!
Arjun and Kareena were playing rapid fire round with a leading daily's anchor, when Arjun was asked to associate a food dish with Bollywood actresses. When the anchor took Kareena's name, he said "Paaya", when she took Katrina's name, Kareena interrupted and said, "I think NO FOOD right now', and started laughing.
As Arjun was pondering over which dish to tell, Kareena further told him that she eats only health food right, at which point Arjun responded, "Lamp chops, I have seen her eat lamp chops sometimes."
Jacqueline Fernandez Sports An Afro Look And Dazzles On Filmfare Cover!
The way Kareena pulled Katrina's leg, it seems that the former size zero actress was making fun of the current size zero actress for losing so much weight.
Katrina has lost a lot of weight for her film roles and has achieved the size zero figure which obviously her close friends don't like. We too, prefer Katrina looking a little more healthy than being stick thin.
The anchor continued the round and took Priyanka Chopra's name and immediately, both Arjun and Kareena revealed that they will have to think of some dish that is super spicy and hot, as our dusky Quantico babe loves spicy food.
Kareena's film, Ki and Ka has released and has obtained mixed reviews from both critics and fans. When she was asked about the response she has got, she said, "People will have varied opinions on it for sure, but no one will say it is not a good film."