- SHOCKER! Malaika Arora Khan LASHES OUT At A Reporter When Asked About Her AFFAIR With Arjun Kapoor!
- TV Snippets: Malaika Replaces Sonakshi On Nach Baliye 8; Will Salman Khan’s Show Replace TKSS?
- OMG! Arbaaz Khan Reveals Someone Was Taking Away Malaika Arora Khan From Him; Hints About His New GF
- I Don't Want To Make Niche Films To Win Awards: Arbaaz Khan
- Must Read! Did Malaika Arora Khan Really Demand Rs 10 Crores From Arbaaz Khan As Divorce Alimony?
- OMG! Malaika Arora Khan Wants Rs 10 Crores From Arbaaz Khan As Divorce Settlement
- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
Malaika Arora Khan and Arbaaz Khan are separated now but recently, Malaika's sister Amrita Arora posted a picture of the couple partying together and captioned it, ''There is no such thing as a 'broken family'... Family is family.''
This caption confused all and many thought that post their separation Malaika and Arbaaz partied together.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Some Rare Pictures Of Amrita & Arbaaz
Later, Amrita Arora changed the caption and wrote ''Good times''. Well, it seems that Amrita is really close to Arbaaz and really upset with this divorce.
Malaika Arora Khan and Arbaaz Khan shocked everyone by confirming their separation. It has been reported that after six months the couple will also file for a divorce.
In a recent joint statement to a leading daily, they confirmed the rumuors about their divorce and also requested for some privacy.
Why So Hot! These Pictures Of Ranveer Singh & Anushka Sharma Will Make Deepika Padukone Jealous
"We have maintained a dignified silence till now but it is causing us too much confusion and is disturbing for our families. To put all of the speculation to rest, we are giving out this statement. People claiming to be our friends and sources have been speaking on our behalf giving out wrong, malicious information.''
''The truth is, we have taken a break, but that doesn't mean people can presume, assume and speculate things of such malicious nature. ''
''We are taking out time to figure out our lives... Yes, it's true that we are separated, but where our lives go and what transpires between us, it is for us to decide. Wherever it goes from here, we will talk about it when we are ready to."
Arbaaz Khan also posted on Twitter, "Humble request to the media, stop speculating and leave us alone. Will talk when ready, please respect our privacy,'
The couple have been married for 17 years and also have a son, 13-year-old Arhaan