- Tiger Shroff On Baaghi 2 Release: I Am Nervous & Scared!
- Baaghi 2: Tiger Shroff & Disha Patani React To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' Facing Backlash!
- Tiger Shroff's Baaghi 2 Upgrades Action Sequences To A Whole New Level!
- OMG! Tiger Shroff Risked His Life For The Introduction Scene Of Baaghi 2
- Ek Do Teen From Baaghi 2 Is Out! Watch It Here!
- Here's How Tiger Shroff Transformed Himself For Baaghi 2! Read Details
- Baaghi 2! I Had To Learn Different Forms Of Martial Arts & Weaponry Says Tiger Shroff
Actress Disha Patani says link-up rumours don't bother her and she is only concerned about work. Disha has been rumoured to be in a relationship with Tiger Shroff, with whom she featured in the song Befikra.
In an industry where actors are often romantically linked to each other, Disha Patani is not bothered. She said, "No. I am here to work and these rumours and all are not a part of my job I think. So I really don't pay attention. I am very selfish when it comes to work and I only care about work," Disha told IANS over phone from Mumbai.
The actress will soon be seen sharing screen space with legendary actor Jackie Chan in the upcoming Sino-Indian film Kung Fu Yoga directed by Stanley Tong. The film also stars Sonu Sood and Amyra Dastur and has been extensively shot in Beijing, Rajasthan and Dubai.
Disha Patani debuted in Bollywood with the film MS Dhoni: The Untold Story and was paired alongside Sushant Singh Rajput. The film fared really well at the box office and was a biopic on Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
Also Read: Sonam Kapoor To Marry Anand Ahuja In 2017?