- Disha Patani Sizzles In A White Monokini & Tiger Shroff Goes Shirtless! View Pictures
- Is Disha Patani Really Dating Tiger Shroff? She Finally BREAKS Her Silence On The Issue
- Disha Patani Is Soaring The Temperatures This Summer With Her Sizzling Bikini Pictures
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Disha Patani BLASTS Trolls! Says She Doesn't Need Anyone's Approval To Post Pictures Online
Actress Disha Patani says link-up rumours don't bother her and she is only concerned about work. Disha has been rumoured to be in a relationship with Tiger Shroff, with whom she featured in the song Befikra.
In an industry where actors are often romantically linked to each other, Disha Patani is not bothered. She said, "No. I am here to work and these rumours and all are not a part of my job I think. So I really don't pay attention. I am very selfish when it comes to work and I only care about work," Disha told IANS over phone from Mumbai.
The actress will soon be seen sharing screen space with legendary actor Jackie Chan in the upcoming Sino-Indian film Kung Fu Yoga directed by Stanley Tong. The film also stars Sonu Sood and Amyra Dastur and has been extensively shot in Beijing, Rajasthan and Dubai.
Disha Patani debuted in Bollywood with the film MS Dhoni: The Untold Story and was paired alongside Sushant Singh Rajput. The film fared really well at the box office and was a biopic on Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
Also Read: Sonam Kapoor To Marry Anand Ahuja In 2017?