- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Disha Patani Sizzles In A White Monokini & Tiger Shroff Goes Shirtless! View Pictures
- Is Disha Patani Really Dating Tiger Shroff? She Finally BREAKS Her Silence On The Issue
- Disha Patani Is Soaring The Temperatures This Summer With Her Sizzling Bikini Pictures
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Disha Patani BLASTS Trolls! Says She Doesn't Need Anyone's Approval To Post Pictures Online
- Disha Patani On Affair Rumours With Tiger Shroff: It’s Part Of The Game
- Baaghi 2 Monday Box Office Report! This Tiger Shroff Starrer Is Galloping Towards 100 Crore Mark
- Baaghi 2 First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Report! This Tiger Shroff Film Continues Its Dream Run
- Disha Patani On Her Struggling Days: I Had Just Rs. 500 With Me When I Came To Mumbai
- Baaghi 2 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
Actress Disha Patani rocked a funky denim attire for newly-launched brand Love Generation, co-owned by fashion entrepreneurs Dolly Sidhwani, Bhavana Pandey and Nandita Mahtani, at the Amazon India Fashion Week (AIFW) Spring-summer 2017's first day on Wednesday.
Post the release of M S Dhoni, Disha Patani became instant hit among youths and guys are going gaga over cute look. Her recent outing at the AIFW was every bit funky and hot at the same time. AAnd let us tell you, you're surely gonna love her pictures from the event!
Check Out The Pictures Below...
Clad in a skirt and crop top, Disha turned up the mood of the audience by having fun in the ramp, skipping and twirling away.
Disha On Love Generation
"Love Generation is a young fresh, vibrant brand and connects to my personality at many different levels. The moment I saw the garments, I instantly fell in love with them and I am very happy to be walking for Love Generation," Disha told IANS.
Disha Fits The USP
"Disha Patani fits the USP of the brand that is young, fun, trebdy and full of love," Pandey said.
‘Love It, Own It’
The message the collection sought to give was 'love it, own it' with oodles of denim wear and bright shades of pink and greens to showcase.
A Perfect Collection For Summer
"The collection is an assortment of prints, alluring monochromatic and di-chromatic ensembles and fabrics that let your skin breathe, that take you back to a gorgeous summer day" Sidhwani said.
Love Generation Is All About...
Love Generation, comprising various silhouttes, primarily dresses and tops, off shoulder, cold cut shoulder, crops, culottes, bombers, strapless fitted denims to flowing georgettes, ruled the ramp who was lit up by models walking on a strappy English song.
It Took Place At NSIC Grounds
The front row had actors Dino Morea and Chunky Pandey. The 28th edition of the five day fashion gala, which started on Wednesday, is being held at the NSIC Grounds, Okhla.
Disha Posted This Picture
The gorgeous diva also shared a picture from AIFW on her Instagram account and wrote, "hank you @dolls500 @bhavanapandey @nanditamahtani giving me so much love . Had great fun walking for LOVE GENERATION at Amazon fashion week.
Disha’s Recent Outing With Tiger Shroff
Recently, the actress was snapped by paparazzi, along with Tiger Shroff and the duo was spotted post dinner at Pizza Express in Bandra.
Disha, On The Work Front:
On the professional front, Disha Patani will be next seen in 'Kung Fu Yoga' alongside actor Jackie Chan.
Speaking of the acclaimed global actor, she revealed to a daily, "He was like a Santa Claus on the sets and would come there with cookies and chocolates. Everyday he would get so much food for the crew. He would feed everyone and no other actor does that. He would be concerned for everyone's safety. I think whatever he has got is because a lot of blessings must have gone out in the universe for him," had said Patani.
She had added, "He is one of the finest and kindest human beings I have come across. When you meet him, you will understand why he is the Jackie Chan. It's not just for his work but also the kind of person he is," she says.