- Ranbir Kapoor Terribly Excited About Brahmastra, Reveals A Shocking Detail About The Film!
- When Amitabh Bachchan Was SLAPPED By A Langur On A Film's Set For Ignoring Him!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan RUBBISHES Family Fight Rumours; Shares A WOW PIC With Jaya & Amitabh Bachchan
- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
Amitabh Bachchan has supported the team of Udta Punjab and said that the Censor Board should not try to kill the creativity.
During the promotions of his film Te3n, Amitabh Bachchan told a daily, "Don't try to kill creativity. I think we all must have freedom to create because we are in this creative field. All we have [is] our soul to be able to create. When you kill creativity, you kill our soul and that will be detrimental to the profession.''
Amitabh Bachchan further added, "If there was a delay [in releasing the film] it was unfortunate. The only problem is that the censor caution of filmmaking comes at a time of release, when everything is set up - distribution, theatre, publicity marketing...At that point if there is an obstacle... it sets you back. I hope that we can devise a system where there is certification rather than censor.''
Also Read: Revealed! The Real Reason Why Anushka Sharma Was Selected For Sultan & Not Parineeti Chopra
Coming back to Udta Punjab, the producers of the film have been asked to remove references to Punjab and make 89 cuts in the movie.
The movie, which stars Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor and Diljit Dosanjh deals with drug abuse in Punjab.