- OMG! Emraan Hashmi All Set To 'Cheat India'; Read Details Here
- Emraan Hashmi To Romance Daisy Shah In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- People Always Question Commercial Value Of Documentary: Emraan Hashmi
- Emraan Hashmi: People Have Created A Perception About Me From The Kind Of Films Which I Used To Do!
- Baadshaho First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Baadshaho Movie Review: Live This Thug Life Only If Guilty Pleasures Are Your Thing!
The film industry is filled with glitz and glamour and one cannot understand what really goes behind the scenes. Some films do well making the actor a superstar and the others fare badly making the actors bite the dust. Serial kisser Emraan Hashmi opened up about how the film industry functions and said that 80 percent of the movies released don't do well and only 20 percent of the films make good money in the industry. He said,
"Yes, that's true. But both - be it in Hollywood or in Bollywood 80% of the films don't do well. The industry rides on the 20% that does well. You make a film and you hope that your turn will come. So, we all live with that hope of having successful films."
He further commented, "At least since the time I have been here. The subjects and the films have gotten bolder. People are exploring different genres, which wasn't the case when I started out. You see a lot of young film-makers who have forayed and proved that a different kind of cinema works. That's great. Bollywood is changing."
Emraan Hashmi is currently shooting for Baadshaho with Ajay Devgn, Ileana D'cruz and Esha Gupta. The film is an action thriller and is scheduled to hit the theatres in 2017.