- These Musicians To Compose Music For Ashutosh Gowariker's Panipat!
- Arjun Kapoor: I Find It Rude To Discuss What Actors Are Paid!
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Salman Khan IGNORES Arjun Kapoor Leaving Him Visibly UPSET At Sonam's Reception
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding: Ranveer Singh Flaunts His Funky Sunglasses
- Sonam Kapoor Spotted With BF Anand Ahuja; Arjun Kapoor & Varun Dhawan Caught Practising For Sangeet
Ki and Ka got negative reviews from the film critics but even after that the movie became a hit and Arjun Kapoor is really happy with its box-office performance. The actor recently spoke about the critics during a candid chat.
Talking about the same, Arjun Kapoor told a leading news agency, ''Everybody is a critic today. Everybody has a right to give his opinion. It's fine. You paid money to watch a film so you are a critic. However, I think that the response for the film has become minority vs. majority."
The handsome actor further added, "Some films that are loved by the critics do not do well while critics do not love some, which do well... For 'Ki & Ka', the audience has spoken. Eventually, all will agree that if the audience is going for the film then definitely there is something good about the film.''
He also talked about his movie Ki And Ka, "I think it is my one of the most appreciated performance. Twitterati is showering much praise and I am receiving many calls from industry. Genuinely, the film has surprised people. They were not expecting it to be so loved.''
"The best part is people are getting entertained. My job as an actor is to make the audience happy. I am very happy that they are coming out with a smile from the cinema halls," he added.