- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Actress Shriya Pilgaonkar made her Bollywood debut with Fan opposite Shahruk Khan. Recently, in a candid chat, she revealed many interesting things about the superstar and said that he is not selfish at all.
In an interview to a IANS, Shriya Pilgaonkar said, ''As a co-actor, he is extremely professional. I had a wonderful time working with him. I never felt that I was working with a superstar because he is not selfish at all. It was an extremely surreal experience. I've watched the film seven times with friends, and I still wonder if I actually did this film with Shahrukh Khan."
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Shriya's Gorgeous Pictures
Shriya further added, "I was not nervous at all, and the credit goes to him. He made me really comfortable and I felt like his best friend. We had a lot of conversations during scenes. There would be conversations about the scenes. I got to experience the hard work that is there behind a superstar."
"He said he liked my work, and also said that I was a different kind of actress, and this was a biggest compliment because even I'm his big fan. For any actor to hear that from someone whom they idolize is a big thing. The film was a dream debut for me, but he (Sharma) didn't give me a 'song and dance','' Shriya said.
Fan was released on 15th April. Shriya played the role of Shahrukh Khan's love interest in the film. The movie is directed by Maneesh Sharma and produced by Yash Raj Films.