- FIR Actor Shiv Pandit Gets Hitched To Ameira Punvani; Anushka Sharma & Zoya Akhtar Wish The Couple
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding Confirmed? Farah Khan Accidentally Spills The Beans!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
- 5 Exciting Things About Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Farah Khan To Choreograph Bride-To-Be Sonam Kapoor's Sangeet, Wedding Dates Out?
- Dil Se: Shahrukh Khan Went MISSING While Shooting For Jiya Jale Song, Reveals Farah Khan!
We all know that Farah Khan loves to make films with her close buddy Shahrukh Khan. But the famous film-maker says that her next film is a girl-centric film and the movie will not have any big stars in it.
She told a news agency, "I have written a script and this time its a small script, and it's not star-driven. It's a two girls project so still waiting for it to happen because I have not put a big star in it. It was easier for me to get a 100-crore project green-lit but a 20-crore project is taking time because it doesn't have a star.''
''It's not with newcomers then I will not even get 20 cr. It's a girl-centric film and we do have a working title but we don't want to give it out right now," Farah said.
Farah Khan further added, "The thing is stars make it easier for the project to be green-lit. Otherwise, everyone will question your script 100 times if you have a star saying yes to it give that newspaper cutting and nobody will ask any question that's the good side and a bad side to it. You tend to work a little less on the content because you have a big star driving on it sometimes."
"With other movies you don't know it can die in a week. If it's a great movie by word of mouth it grows but that's 1 in 100. I think that's why not only here even in Hollywood when an actor becomes a star and has a certain amount of equity, name everyone wants to cash on it," she said.