- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- Shibani Dandekar Shares A Picture With A Mystery Man & He Resembles Farhan Akhtar!
- Farhan Akhtar Kisses His Alleged Girlfriend Shibani Dandekar On Her Birthday Through Emojis!
- WB Textbook Has Farhan Akhtar's Photograph As Milkha Singh; He Urges To Rectify The Glaring Error
- Kerala Floods: Amitabh Bachchan, Dulquer Salmaan & Others Extend Their Support To Flood Relief!
- After Divorcing Adhuna, Is Farhan Akhtar Now Dating Shibani Dandekar?
Rock On was India's first ever movie that touched the subject of 'rock music' in India and all the songs had a similar vibe of rock which the audiences loved as it was different from the general Bollywood music. The songs ended up being superhits and expectations were quite high for the songs of Rock On 2. However, none of the songs from the sequel has connected with the audiences and now Farhan Akhtar is pitching the songs as "mood-related" and "it will take time to grow".
"This movie's music is not your off-the-shelf kind. You can't play it at a party. It's more mood-related, so it will take time to grow. I stay in touch with the music company and the marketing department of various places. There is a gradual trend of it getting more appreciated and as we get closer to the release, I'm sure it will take on its own meaning," said Farhan Akhtar.
He adds, "There is a lot more thinking that has gone into it because it can't be anything like the first, so there were certain restrictions. We couldn't have had a film where the band members can't get along with each other again. So the plan was to figure out what to do with new talent that comes along. It's Shraddha's character that is the catalyst for the band to rekindle their love for music."
Rock On 2 starring Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal, Purab Kohli, Prachi Desai and Sharddha Kapoor is all set to hit the theatres on November 11, 2016. We hope Rock On 2 to be as successful as its prequel Rock On.