TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Sooraj Pancholi and Bhumi Pednekar, both debuted in 2015 with notable movies, Hero and Dum Laga Ke Haisha respectively, doing well at the Box Office.
While the former had the backing of Salman Khan, the latter had the backing of Yash Raj Films! Two different movies which worked well at the Box Office and not only that, people loved them in their respective movies.
This lead to the duo bagging awards at 61st Britannia Filmfare Awards! Sooraj Pancholi won the black lady for his debut in Hero, while Bhumi Pednekar won Best Newcomer (Female) for her role in Dum Laga Ke Haisha.
The duo looked super hot in the attires they chose to don for this special evening and they looked all the more lovely as they posed for the shutterbugs with their very first black lady.