- Fanne Khan: Rajkummar Rao Receives A Sweet Surprise From Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Anil Kapoor!
- Janhvi Kapoor Admits Doing This CRAZY Thing To Grab Rajkummar Rao's Attention!
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Omerta! Rajkummar Rao: I Take The Side Of Terrorist Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh
- Omerta Review: Rajkummar Rao Makes Your Skin Crawl With His Sinister Act!
- VERY Disturbing Scenes! CBFC Orders 2 Cuts From Rajkummar Rao's Omerta
After making her Hollywood debut with Spy in 2015, Nargis Fakhri has bagged yet another international film. This time it's an Indo-American film called 5 Weddings with Rajkummar Rao as her co-star.
The film helmed by actor-turned-producer Namrata Singh Gujral, revolves around an American journalist who travels to India to write a story on 'Bollywood weddings.'
Earlier Nargis was quoted saying, "I took this offer up because I felt connected to the character. I have a similar story. The character is American, but also has a multi-ethnic heritage. She is sort of forced to connect with her roots, and it becomes a life-changing experience for her."
The first look from the sets of the film is out and boy, Rajkummar and Nargis look stunning in their wedding outfits.
This is the first time that the actress will be seen onscreen as a quintessential Punjabi bride from top to toe. From outfit to jewellery to footwear, she's left no stone unturned to ensure its jaw dropping gorgeous!
Says an insider source, "Nargis and Raj, a first time on screen pairing, are shooting for the film in Chandigarh and were seen in this avatar amidst an emotional wedding scene. Overall, Nargis has been having an great time working on this film with Namrata Gujral and Rajkumar. It's a great vibe on set making work seem like so much fun."