- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan's little bundle of joy AbRam Khan turned 3 today (27th May). The cutie pie rang in his birthday 30,000 ft above the ground, and the proud father Shahrukh shared the first picture from his special day.
The superstar wrote on his social networking handle, "Birthday celebrations 30,000 ft from the ground. The chips are here now waiting for the colas & cake." AbRam's stunning sister Suhana Khan is also seen in the picture.
Click on VIEW PHOTOS to see the adorable picture from AbRam's birthday
Not so long ago, Shahrukh Khan revealed that his children Aryan and Suhaha thinks that he is too sweet to AbRam, "When my other two kids tell me 'Papa you are too sweet to him,' I say 'How do you know I wasn't sweet to you? When you were this age, I was like this with you too.' I am not a strict father. The only difference is that AbRam comes out more often with me because my other two kids were both shy.''
Also Read! Oh-So-Desirable!Deepika Padukone & Akshay Kumar's Chemistry In These Pics Will Take Your Breath Away
Shahrukh Khan further added, ''My son (Aryan) had car sickness so only once in a while would he come to my shooting. They get scared when people surround my car, and my daughter would start crying. AbRam comes out more often with me he is a friendly child and does not get scared of the crowd. He is not shy. Maybe once he grows older and realises that I am an actor, he too may feel awkward like the other two.''
We wish the most adorable star kid, AbRam Khan, a very happy birthday!