- Freida Pinto: Wasting Food Is Not Glamorous, Sharing Food Is!
- Women's Protest March Was Against Injustice And Not Trump Says Freida Pinto
- See Pics! Freida Pinto Meets His Holiness Dalai Lama In Delhi!
- Is It Deepika Padukone? Apart From Priyanka Chopra, Another Bollywood Star To Host Oscars 2016
- In Pics: Freida Pinto-Nargis Fakhri Party Hard In New York
- Guess Which Actress's Dancing Skills Has Impressed Hrithik Roshan To The Core?
From Slumdog Millionaire to meeting the first lady of US Michelle Obama, Freida Pinto has had a wonderful yet meaningful journey. She is now working on the 'Let Girls Learn' initiative, and flew to Monrovia, a West African country of Liberia along with Michelle and the team.
Let Girls Learn, is an initiative spearheaded by Michelle Obama, and their motto is to meet schoolgirls across Africa, make them stay in school and encourage them to complete their education successfully.
Freida Pinto, had also posted a picture on her Instagram account along with Michelle Obama and the schoolgirls of Monrovia, and captioned it as, "When these bright and brilliant girls got a visit from FLOTUS and a surprise visit from their Madam President, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf. Still cant get over their excitement. @girlrisingofficial #letgirlslearn."
It's good to see Freida Pinto lending a helping hand to encourage girls' education in Africa, and we wish the 'Let Girls Learn' initiative to be a successful one.
Check out Freida Pinto's Instagram post here!
When these bright and brilliant girls got a visit from FLOTUS and a surprise visit from their Madam President, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf. Still cant get over their excitement. @girlrisingofficial #letgirlslearn
A photo posted by Freida Pinto (@freidapinto) on Jun 27, 2016 at 7:04pm PDT