- Rishi Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Marry Alia Bhatt ASAP; Reveals It's His Son Who's Not Ready
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
The bubbly young actress, Alia Bhatt, loves her daddy Mahesh Bhatt very much and in a loving way, ended up calling him a Gorilla, as he cannot hide his feelings & emotions.
Alia Bhatt says, "My father is a very passionate person. Whenever he gets excited about something, he begins to thump his chest and scratch himself. Sometimes he even tears off his shirt and pounds the sofa. Basically he turns into a gorilla."
Not only did she compare her daddy to a Gorilla, she even stood up and mimicked the entire process on how her father reacts when he's totally excited. Alia, did all her father's signature moves and thumped the couch & used various hand gestures. The actress, mimicked her father Mahesh Bhatt one hundred per cent right.
Alia Bhatt, was in her funniest mood at a comedy show, and thrilled the audience present there with her funny antics. She sure knows how to make people laugh hard! We hope Mahesh Bhatt will also laugh it off and take it as a good joke.
On The Work Front
Alia Bhatt, is currently promoting her upcoming movie Kapoor & Sons, along with her boyfriend Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan. The trio, Alia, Sidharth and Fawad are seen in many TV channels promoting their film on various shows.
Kapoor & Sons, also stars Rishi Kapoor as an old man, and his role is pivotal in the movie. The trailer, songs and poster of the movie has been loved by the audiences and people are eagerly waiting for the movies release on March 18, 2016.