- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
- OO-LA-LA! Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover's LIP LOCK Caught On Camera [Inside Birthday Party Photos]
Hello peeps! Bipasha Basu & Karan Singh Grover are now a newly-wed couple, and the duo are having a good time being surrounded by the company of their family, friends and relatives who wish them good from the bottom of their hearts!
Now that you've all seen the pictures of their wedding, we have an offbeat pictures of the couple clicked when they were not ready. Check it out here. Its really funny & hilarious!
Very funny isn't it? That's what happens when the cameraman decides to click the shutterbug one second before the subject is ready to pose, or just decides to click offbeat pictures taking the subject standing in front completely off-guard.
However, despite of all these funny instances, Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover still look adorable with each other. The duo, are happy from within and that is more important than the offbeat pictures. At the end of the day, it's how happy you feel from the inside is what matters the most.
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover, have been waiting for months to tie the knot, and the blessed day arrived on April 30, 2016. Bips and KSG, looked adorable and were a match made in heaven. We're sure, the couple will live a happy life and stay together forever, through all the happiness and troubles that life throws at them.
A friend of the couple who attended the wedding was quoted as saying,
"It was a fairy tale wedding, exactly the way Bips wanted. Ever since she was a little girl, she had dreamt of a traditional Bengali ceremony. Though Karan is a Punjabi, he was really excited about dressing up as the quintessential Bengali groom".
We wish Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover a happy married life, and wish the couple to live 'happily ever after'.