- Did Harshvardhan Kapoor INSULT His Sisters Sonam & Rhea Kapoor? Gets SLAMMED For His Awful Reply!
- Bhavesh Joshi Superhero Review: Vikramaditya Motwane Fails To Do 'Insaaf' To A Fascinating Concept!
- Veere Di Wedding Vs Bhavesh Joshi Superhero Box Office Prediction
- TRIVIA: Team Bhavesh Joshi Superhero Researched For 2 Years For Designing The Film's Look!
- Sonam Kapoor & Harshvardhan Kapoor Are Making Anil Kapoor ANXIOUS, Find Out Why!
- Harshvardhan's Bhavesh Joshi Superhero & Sonam's Veere Di Wedding To Face-Off On June 1
- Film-makers Of 'Bhavesh Joshi Superhero' Applaud The Superhero Spirit
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Cut Their Wedding Cake! View Pictures From The Wedding Lunch
- Ranveer Singh, Karan Johar & Others Praise Harshvardhan Kapoor's Bhavesh Joshi Trailer
- That's Strange! Sonam Kapoor Never Wanted Her Future Husband To Be Like Her Dad Anil Kapoor
- Harshvardhan Kapoor Says He Won't Gift Anything To Sister Sonam Kapoor On Her Wedding As He's BROKE!
- Seriously Harshvardhan Kapoor? You Don't Remember The Wedding Dates Of Your Sister Sonam Kapoor!
Wondering who is she? Well, don't! Bollywood new heartthrob, Harshvardhan Kapoor didn't reveal her name but made one interesting revelation about his girlfriend! So, what is it? Read on to know..
In conversation with Pinkvilla, Harshvardhan revealed that he would never get his girlfriend's name inked as he has done for his siblings, Sonam Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor!
Read Below His Take On Love & Relationship..
Harshvardhan On Relationship
"My sisters' name is inked on my back. It's permanent. Family bonds are something that will last for life. I mean I don't know how long my relationship will last so...I think that the emotion of love... you love your family, you also love your wife and husband, but those are very different kinds of love," told Harsh.
'First Love Lasts Forever'
He believes that, "The first love lasts forever and the second love may last forever but you will not be in love with that person. Loving somebody and being in love are two different things. I don't know if I would ever put that kind of pressure on the relationship. I would never do that. It's unnecessary."
All Set For Grand Debut
Anil Kapoor's lad, Harshvardhan Kapoor is all set to put the screen on fire with his grand debut in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's upcoming film, Mirzya!
Harshvardhan & Saiyami
In his upcoming film, Mirzya, he will be seen sharing screen space with Saiyami Kher, who is the granddaughter of yesteryear actress Usha Kiran and niece of Tanvi Azmi.
Harsh Is Confident About His Hard Work
"When you believe in something so much, you work for so long with honesty, you leave behind your life and sacrifice so much. When you're performing, the audience can feel the honesty in your heart and mind," thinks the Jr. Kapoor.
Saiyami, Unfazed By Family Legacy
Saiyami says, "If I have five per cent of genes that my grandmother or aunt has, I'll feel I know a little bit acting. But there is no pressure. Both, Harsh and I have given it our best. We had guidance like Rakyesh sir, Gulzar saab, it makes life much easier."
'Mirzya', set to open on October 7, marks Gulzar's return to screenplay writing after 17 years. He last wrote screenplay for Tabu-Suniel Shetty-starrer 'Hu Tu Tu'. The film's music has been given by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, a regular in Mehra's movies.
Shankar Mahadevan, who was more than happy to work with Gulzar, says one gets to learn something new everyday from him.
"He (Gulzar) always gets something new... everyday is a new experience, everyday is like a new surprise. We get to learn something new from him everyday. We consider ourselves very lucky to work with Gulzar saab," he told reporters at the event.