- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Shahrukh Khan is the most loved actor in the country and his fan following cuts across all ages, races and gender and he's the only superstar who has managed to impress women of all ages. He's a hard worker and also has fun along the way. SRK feels that when it's about time to leave the world, he wants it to happen while he's working! He said,
"I keep telling everyone that the best way to go would be 'Roll camera, action..Oh Shit! He's gone'. So, I want to keep on working till the last day because when I don't work, I feel tired".
Also the Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan revealed that despite his stardom, he doesn't miss an opportunity to eat pav bhaji on the streets just like commoners, "Stardom has caressed me. I want a crowd outside my house waving out to me with sheer love. I love it more than having pav bhaji in public."
On the work front, Shahrukh Khan is all set for the release of his upcoming movie Dear Zindagi which also stars Alia Bhatt in the lead role. SRK would play the role of a love guru to Alia and the bubbly young girl will be romancing four men in the movie. Dear Zindagi is all set to be released on November 25, 2016.