- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Akshay Kumar Visits Sonali Bendre After Getting To Know She's Diagnosed With High-Grade Cancer!
- John Abraham Is Unfazed By Box Office Clash With Akshay Kumar!
When Akshay Kumar's first look from Rajinikanth's 2.0 was revealed, it left everyone guessing about his role in the movie. Also the 'crow look' which was leaked earlier when the actor was shooting generated a lot of buzz among the audience. Reportedly he is the main antagonist in the film and essays the role of a scientist.
Now, if the latest reports are to be believed then Akky's character is that of an avid bird lover. A leading daily quoted a source saying, "The central theme of 2.0 revolves around birds and their characteristics. Thousands of exotic birds like macaws, cockatoos and African grey parrots, were brought to the set, and Akshay shot a few scenes featuring these exotic birds. Interestingly, these birds play a pivotal role in taking the film forward. These scenes were shot at huge sets which were erected in Chengalpattu and Thirukalukundram.
At the trailer launch of 2.0, Rajinikanth had praised Akshay and said, "The hero of 2.0 is not Rajinikanth but Akshay Kumar. Had I been given a chance, I would have taken that (Akshay's) character. Hats-off to Akshay that he worked so hard. It's a brilliant role. The whole country will be proud of Akshay."
On the other hand, Akshay had revealed that he was quick shocked when the makers chose him to act with the Thalaivaa himself.
We believe you, Rajini Sir and can't wait to see Akky's evil side this time!
2.0 is a sequel to Shankar's hit film, Robot and also stars Amy Jackson as the leading lady.