- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
Sunny Leone, has braced the cover page of FHM India for the May, 2016 issue and the One Night Stand actress, has raised temperatures to a whole new level with her killer looks and sexy avatar all going hand in hand.
Check out hot pictures of Sunny Leone from FHM Magazine photoshoot here!
Sunny Leone, is seen sporting a black outfit and brandishing a sword on the cover page of FHM India, May 2016 issue. The actress, has dyed her hair blonde and looks like an aggressive Ninja who is on the lookout for her enemies.
The introduction to Sunny Leone on the cover page of FHM Magazine is "Smashing the formula Sunny Leone" and is splashed with red and black colour wordings.
Sunny Leone's bright red lipstick grabs all the attention in an instant, and her eyes are brimming with a lot of aggression like a warrior who is about to launch a brutal kick! Sunny Leone, has absolutely killed it on the cover page of FHM India, May 2016 issue.
Daniel Weber, has also joined his wife Sunny Leone for the photoshoot of FHM India, and the couple is seen posing for the cameras together sporting a white Karate uniform. Sunny Leone, is seen wearing a Karate black belt as well.
Apart from FHM Magazine, Sunny Leone has also braced the cover pages of top magazines such as Maxim, Women's Era, Filmfare, Cine Blitz, India Today, Perfect Woman, Mandate, Fusion Life, Man, Performance Auto and Sound.
On The Work Front
Sunny Leone's upcoming flick, One Night Stand, is all set to hit the theatres on May 6, 2016. One Night Stand is directed by Jasmine D'souza and Sunny Leone, is busy promoting the film at several television shows and shopping mall events.