- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
Katrina Kaif, gives respect where it's due, and the actress, went down on her knees just to greet actor Amitabh Bachchan at the HT Style Awards. Yes, Amitabh Bachchan was seated along with his daugher Shweta Bachchan and wide Jaya Bachchan, and quite a few people were seated behind the Bachchan's watching the show.
Katrina Kaif, didn't really want Amitabh Bachchan to stand up and greet her, so the actress, decided to go down on her knees as shook hands with the superstar and exchanged a few words. Check out these pictures it's pretty cool!
It's a good decision made by Katrina Kaif at the HT Style Awards while meeting the superstar, because if Amitabh Bachchan had stood, audiences seated at the back would find it hard to have a glimpse of the show which was commencing.
Katrina Kaif, was also seen hugging the bubbly Alia Bhatt and the duo, looked beautiful in their fabulous gowns. Katrina, also met Sanjay Dutt and spent time conversing the actor.
The leggy lass, Katrina Kaif, is having a helluva time after her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor and the actress, is seen at various events meeting a lot of people. A journalist asked Katrina Kaif about her upcoming film Jagga Jasoos and Ranbir Kapoor, and Katrina cleverly ignored Ranbir Kapoor from her answer and replied,
"Jagga Jasoos has been on the floors for sometime now. I think Anurag Basu, according to me is one of the most exciting directors we have in the film industry. So I'm super excited for Jagga Jasoos and hopefully ready soon."
Damn! Now that was one hell of an answer. As they say, revenge is a dish served cold!