- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Hrithik Roshan and his two little kids, who were holidaying in Africa, were on their way back to India with a connecting flight at Istanbul, Turkey, at the very same airport which witnessed terrorist attacks. Hrithik ended up missing the connecting flight and was at the airport booking another flight to India.
Unfortunately, business class was not available and Hrithik, made a very good decision and picked up three economy class tickets to India. Right after they boarded the plane, in a matter of hours, Istanbul airport witnessed bloodshed through the cowardly terrorist attacks.
If Hrithik Roshan would have waited for another plane just for the business class tickets, then he and his kids would had faced severe consequences at the Istanbul airport. Well thank God for his timely decision; he and his kids are safe now.
The Mohenjo Daro star took to Twitter by saying, "Missed connecting flight at Istanbul n wer stuck at airport next flight ws next day,but took economy n flew out earlier. #Prayers4istanbul" and followed it up with, "Ws helped by d kindest staff at Istanbul arport hours ago. Shocking news. Innocents killed 4 religion.V must stand united against terrorism."
Check out Hrithik Roshan's tweets here!
Ws helped by d kindest staff at Istanbul arport hours ago. Shocking news. Innocents killed 4 religion.V must stand united against terrorism.
— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) June 29, 2016