- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
The Greek God of Bollywood, Hrithik Roshan is continuously under media light, owing to his legal battle with alleged ex-girlfriend, Kangana Ranaut. Earlier, rumours were rife that Hrithik was also involved with sizzling actress Kareena Kapoor Khan. Though, the duo never accepted their relationship in public.
Recently, the trailer of Kareena Kapoor's upcoming film, Udta Punjab released and we all are going gaga over the terrific trailer. Actor Hrithik Roshan couldn't stop himself praising his alleged girlfriend and wrote on Twitter, "These actors r taking things 2the next level! @aliaa08 REAL @shahidkapoor RAW #kareena everyone at their best. Good luck! #UdtaPunjab ." Ahem Ahem!
Below Are The Most Rare Pictures Of Hrithik & Kareena:
A few hours ago, he had also written, "less fortunate ones lead comfortable lives.d lucky 1's r tested 2 push beyond limits in dface of challenges #growth."
Hrithik was recently all over the media regarding his legal battle with Kangana. The recent statement from Kangana's PR says this.
Advocate Rizwan Siddiquee states that "I have been receiving calls from media persons since last 2 hours. They have been told by Hrithik Roshan's PR team that Police is coming to meet Kangana today. That's a blatant lie as no one is visiting Kangana, as has been communicated by Hrithik's team. My client is not a coward to disappear suddenly. We have always been handling the matter legally and without any fear. Hrithik's PR team is just misleading media persons for obvious reasons. He should rather concentrate on acting on my counter notice or responding to it, as it has been more than 45 days since he received it. Such acts of misleading media persons shows acts of desperation. Hrithik never bothered about any imposter in the last about 2 years, how has it become so important now. Hrithik did what he had to do, now he should wait patiently as law will take its own course."