- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
The Mohenjo Daro star Hrithik Roshan shared something interesting and confusing on Twitter last night, which left everyone amazed. Considering that the last few years have been tough for him, the tweet could be for many people, as the actor chose to have empathy for everyone, but still got harsh stuff in return.
Well, check out the tweet below and decide for yourself what Hrithik Roshan is really talking about!
The tweet reads, "The problem with being empathetic is that you feel sorry for a**holes, too."
He captioned the image as, "True. To be or not to be is the question. I think still better to be."
So the caption indicates that Hrithik Roshan still thinks that being empathetic is the way to go and despite receiving all the unwanted stuff in return, he'll still be good to people and not react harshly to them.
Hrithik Roshan's Mohenjo Daro did not meet the desired expectations at the box office, but there's still hope as the actor is shooting for his upcoming flick Kaabil that would hit the theatres in January 2017 alongside Shahrukh Khan's Raees. We hope both the movies fare well at the box office.