- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Mrunal Thakur On Working With Hrithik Roshan In Super 30: He Is Humble & Dedicated
- Kangana Ranaut Admits OPENLY She Dated A Man After Hrithik Roshan Fiasco; Says Everyone LEAVES Me
- Hrithik Roshan Says No To Weight Training For His Character In Super 30!
- Hrithik Roshan Is One Doting Son & Brother, Buys Benarasi Saris For His Mother And Sister!
- War Brewing Between Hrithik Roshan & Ashutosh Gowariker?
The Mohenjo Daro star Hrithik Roshan shared something interesting and confusing on Twitter last night, which left everyone amazed. Considering that the last few years have been tough for him, the tweet could be for many people, as the actor chose to have empathy for everyone, but still got harsh stuff in return.
Well, check out the tweet below and decide for yourself what Hrithik Roshan is really talking about!
The tweet reads, "The problem with being empathetic is that you feel sorry for a**holes, too."
He captioned the image as, "True. To be or not to be is the question. I think still better to be."
So the caption indicates that Hrithik Roshan still thinks that being empathetic is the way to go and despite receiving all the unwanted stuff in return, he'll still be good to people and not react harshly to them.
Hrithik Roshan's Mohenjo Daro did not meet the desired expectations at the box office, but there's still hope as the actor is shooting for his upcoming flick Kaabil that would hit the theatres in January 2017 alongside Shahrukh Khan's Raees. We hope both the movies fare well at the box office.