- Mrunal Thakur On Working With Hrithik Roshan In Super 30: He Is Humble & Dedicated
- Kangana Ranaut Admits OPENLY She Dated A Man After Hrithik Roshan Fiasco; Says Everyone LEAVES Me
- Hrithik Roshan Says No To Weight Training For His Character In Super 30!
- Hrithik Roshan Is One Doting Son & Brother, Buys Benarasi Saris For His Mother And Sister!
- INTERVIEW! Urvashi Rautela: I See Myself As A Female Version Of Hrithik Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan Chooses To Be Close To Reality Through His Work; Here's Why We Say So!
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
The clash between Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil and Shahrukh Khan's Raees is making both the camps fear about their respective losses and finally Hrithik opened up about the issue and said, "Both films will suffer a little. But both can also do well enough if the content is good. If it's in your destiny to succeed, nobody can take it away. Likewise, with failure."
Hrithik Roshan also got a little philosophical about his life's journey and path by saying, "I can't judge other people's ethics. I must travel my own path guided by values instilled in me and allow others to travel theirs."
Also Hrithik Roshan hinted that Shahrukh Khan was wrong in asking his father Rakesh Roshan to move Kaabil to a different date despite knowing that his dad had zeroed in on the Republic Day release. "I guess dad felt it wrong to usurp a date that another colleague had already announced," quipped the actor.
Now that both Kaabil and Raees will clash at the box office in January 2017, we will have to wait and watch as to who would be the winner here. Also we wonder why Shahrukh Khan is not so confident about his own content. Please do leave your comments below!