- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
The clash between Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil and Shahrukh Khan's Raees is making both the camps fear about their respective losses and finally Hrithik opened up about the issue and said, "Both films will suffer a little. But both can also do well enough if the content is good. If it's in your destiny to succeed, nobody can take it away. Likewise, with failure."
Hrithik Roshan also got a little philosophical about his life's journey and path by saying, "I can't judge other people's ethics. I must travel my own path guided by values instilled in me and allow others to travel theirs."
Also Hrithik Roshan hinted that Shahrukh Khan was wrong in asking his father Rakesh Roshan to move Kaabil to a different date despite knowing that his dad had zeroed in on the Republic Day release. "I guess dad felt it wrong to usurp a date that another colleague had already announced," quipped the actor.
Now that both Kaabil and Raees will clash at the box office in January 2017, we will have to wait and watch as to who would be the winner here. Also we wonder why Shahrukh Khan is not so confident about his own content. Please do leave your comments below!