- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Hrithik Roshan was declared the third 'Most Handsome Man' in the world by an international website and he went on to beat Hollywood biggies Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt who are ranked fourth and eighth, respectively. The list tops with stars Tom Cruise and Robbert Pattinson at number one and two position, respectively.
Also Read: Sonam Kapoor To Marry Anand Ahuja In 2017?
When Hrithik Roshan was asked about how he felt being the third most handsome man in the world, he said, "I am never flattered because I don't believe in looks. I'm a believer in expression; it is the sequence of your self-expressions that make you beautiful. As they say, beauty is as beauty does."
Hrithik was asked about beating Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt and Hugh Jackman in the list to which he said, "This is a compliment, not an achievement. So, I neither negate nor revel in it." So there you go! Hrithik Roshan's foot is firmly on the ground and he doesn't get carried away with all the attention.
On the work front, Hrithik Roshan is all geared up for the release of his upcoming movie Kaabil and is paired alongside Yami Gautam. The film would clash with Shahrukh Khan and Mahira Khan starrer Raees at the box office on January 25, 2017.