- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
IIFA (International Indian Film Academy Awards) brings the fever to Bollywood fans across the Globe and Bollywood actors Anil Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha and Hrithik Roshan are already in the south-western European country to create awareness about Indian cinema by performing a huge flash mob on their popular songs.
As always, Hrithik is looking suave and no wonders, why his girl fans are going gaga over there, which you can see in the pictures. On the other side, Sonakshi is looking no less stylish and is seen in an energetic avatar with fans.
Click On 'VIEW PHOTOS' To Check Out All The Pictures Below:
The International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards is returning to Europe for the second time with Madrid, Spain, hosting the 2016 edition from June 23 to 26.This is the second time IIFA will be traveling to Europe following the ceremony in Amsterdam in 2005.
"We are extremely excited to announce that IIFA 2016 will travel to Europe again. We had been working on Madrid for many years and as 2016 marks the 60-year friendship between India and Spain, we feel this is the right time to showcase our culture and Bollywood there," Andre Timmins, Director, IIFA and Wizcraft, told PTI over phone from Madrid.
He added, "We zeroed in on Madrid because we feel that the place is best for our industry. We also have been welcomed by the Mayor of Madrid, who is hosting us here. Its just the right time."
The new venue aims to reach out to the huge Latin Amrtican market for Indian films. In the last 17 years, IIFA has travelled to four continents including Africa, Europe, Asia and North America.