- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
- Hrithik Roshan's Heart Swells With Pride At India's Glory At Commonwealth Games 2018!
- Krrish 4: Hrithik Roshan Refuses To Cast A-list Heroines, Gets Into An Argument With Rakesh Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan's Electrifying Performance At The Opening Ceremony Of IPL Gains Highest TRP!
Aamir Khan, is known as Mr. Perfectionist in Bollywood as he doesn't leave anything to chance. It looks like Hrithik Roshan wants to take a leaf out of Aamir Khan's book for his upcoming film, Mohenjo Daro and wants to make his film look 'perfect'.
Hrithik Roshan, is now taking personal interest in every aspects of the film, from branding to marketing and advertising, the actor is putting his hands on everything and wants it to be a combined end-to-end experience during its release.
The new poster of Mohenjo Daro, saw Hrithik Roshan standing against the backdrop of a glowing orange sky and the actor feels that the poster has created an impact on the people's minds.
He says, "A few years ago, the poster of Rajkumar Hirani's PK revealed the potential impact one single image can have. And now to experience that myself for Mohenjo Daro is truly overwhelming."
Hrithik Roshan, further added, "The impact of the posters holds testimony to the sheer hard work that has gone behind every single aspect of this fantastic movie."
A source close to the movie was quoted as saying, "Hrithik has not had a release since Bang Bang in October 2014. He is hands-on with this one. He's working very closely with Ashutosh to create a near-perfect atmosphere for the film's release."