- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
The clash of the titans is all set to be unleashed on August 12, 2016 as Hrithik Roshan's Mohenjo Daro and Akshay Kumar's Rustom, would come face to face at the box office and as per fans, only one might be a clear winner!
However, Ashutosh Gowarikar, says not just one movie, but both Mohenjo Daro and Rustom would end up being superhits at the box office, and cites his past experiences about the clashes.
Check out funny tweets of Mohenjo Daro here!
Talking about his previous experiences with clashes, Ashutosh Gowarikar was quoted as saying, "Lagaan and Gaddar had released on the same date too. So, I feel Mohenjo Daro should also work and Rustom should also work. Both the films should be superhits."
Ashutosh continued as,
"The thought did come to our mind that the films will clash and box office will get affected, but then even Sholay and Jai Santoshi Maa released on same date and Jai Santoshi Maa was a bigger hit because its cost of recovery was higher."
Well, it's really good to see Ashutosh Gowarikar wishing best for both the films and has avoided mud slinging, which usually happens when two films end up clashing at the box office. Kudos to Ashutosh for being a sport!
However, Hrithik Roshan's Mohenjo Daro trailer was mocked by the audiences as it didn't depict the ancient town by any means, and Akshay Kumar's Rustam trailer, was praised by the audiences as it has a lot of thrilling sequences and kept them at the edge of their seat.
We wish both Mohenjo Daro and Rustom would be a clear winner at the box office when it releases on August 12, 2016.