- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- Rekha Pens Down A Heart-touching Letter To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Says 'Like The Phoenix You Rise'
- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
Yesterday HT Most Stylish Awards 2016 event took place in Delhi and many top celebs from the B-town attended the glamorous night. From the royal Bachchans to Housefull 3 team, from Sonam Kapoor to Shraddha Kapoor, many celebs were seen in their stylish avatar.
Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan, who won the HT's most stylish couple title at the event, were looking way too adorable together. Dressed in black off-shoulder gown, Aishwarya was shinning throughout the event while, Abhishek was looking handsome in a royal blue attire.
Check Out The Pictures Here:
However, yesterday was completely a Bachchan's night as they swept five awards. Along with winning most stylish couple title, Abhishek received the Desimartini Viewers Choice award as well as the Most Stylish Ensemble cast with his Housefull 3 co-stars.
Whereas, Amitabh Bachchan won an award for Timeless Style Legend and Aishwarya won the Most Stylish Female Superstar award! And all we can say is they worth it!
The most adorable moment of the event happened when Abhishek, while accepting their trophy, said, "She (Aishwarya) wakes up like this." Awww, could he be more romantic?
Dimple Kapadia won the Living Legend Female title while, Jackie Shroff won the same for male category.
The very charming Riteish Deshmukh won the Most Stylish entertainer title while, Manish Paul won the most stylish host award.
Among others, B-town divas Sonam Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, Lisa Haydon, Jacqueline Fernandez and Sophie Choudhary were also present.
On the work front, Akshay Kumar along with his co-stars is gearing up for his forthcoming film, Housefull 3, which is slated to be release on June 3, 2016.
Along with Akshay, Abhishek & Riteish, the film also casts Jacqueline Fernandez, Lisa Haydon and Nargis Fakhri in the lead roles.