TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Yesterday HT Most Stylish Awards 2016 event took place in Delhi and many top celebs from the B-town attended the glamorous night. From the royal Bachchans to Housefull 3 team, from Sonam Kapoor to Shraddha Kapoor, many celebs were seen in their stylish avatar.
Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan, who won the HT's most stylish couple title at the event, were looking way too adorable together. Dressed in black off-shoulder gown, Aishwarya was shinning throughout the event while, Abhishek was looking handsome in a royal blue attire.
Check Out The Pictures Here:
However, yesterday was completely a Bachchan's night as they swept five awards. Along with winning most stylish couple title, Abhishek received the Desimartini Viewers Choice award as well as the Most Stylish Ensemble cast with his Housefull 3 co-stars.
Whereas, Amitabh Bachchan won an award for Timeless Style Legend and Aishwarya won the Most Stylish Female Superstar award! And all we can say is they worth it!
The most adorable moment of the event happened when Abhishek, while accepting their trophy, said, "She (Aishwarya) wakes up like this." Awww, could he be more romantic?
Dimple Kapadia won the Living Legend Female title while, Jackie Shroff won the same for male category.
The very charming Riteish Deshmukh won the Most Stylish entertainer title while, Manish Paul won the most stylish host award.
Among others, B-town divas Sonam Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, Lisa Haydon, Jacqueline Fernandez and Sophie Choudhary were also present.
On the work front, Akshay Kumar along with his co-stars is gearing up for his forthcoming film, Housefull 3, which is slated to be release on June 3, 2016.
Along with Akshay, Abhishek & Riteish, the film also casts Jacqueline Fernandez, Lisa Haydon and Nargis Fakhri in the lead roles.