- Huma Qureshi: I Had To Give Auditions For Every Single Film I Did
- Partition: 1947 Movie Review: Scratches Some Wounds But Barely Leaves You With Any Pain!
- NO MORE SINGLE! Is Huma Qureshi's Brother Saqib Saleem DATING This Girl?
- My Best Scenes In Partition: 1947 Are With Om Puri, Says Huma Qureshi
- Huma Qureshi Is NOT Superstar's Pair In Kaala!
- Dobaara: See Your Evil Movie Review: Mirror Mirror On The Wall, This One Spooks In Bits, That's All!
Sometime back there were a few reports doing the rounds about Huma Qureshi opting out of Sarvesh Mehta's upcoming film Gulaab Jamuun. However now, we have learnt that these are mere rumours and the actress is very much a part of this romantic film.
A source close to her was quoted saying to Hindustan Times, "Sarvesh's film is a coming-of-age story. There were reports that Huma had decided to walk out of Sarvesh's film as the script wasn't ready and the shooting of the film was supposed to start from June 2017. But these stories are baseless."
The source further added, "The script of the film hasn't been finalised and is yet to be given to Huma. At the moment, nothing has been confirmed and these reports are mere speculation. Therefore, it leaves no scope for the actor to walk out of the film. She has decided to read the script, after which she will give a final nod to the movie."
Meanwhile Huma's upcoming films include Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB and the Oculus remake which has her sharing screen space with her brother Saqib Saleem for the first time.