- Was Neha Dhupia Pregnant Before Marrying Angad Bedi? Read This Before Reacting To Rumors!
- Neha Dhupia & Angad Bedi ‘Surprise’ Wedding: Priyank Sharma, Ex-GF Divya, Bharti Singh & Others Wish
- BREAKING! Neha Dhupia Gets MARRIED To Salman's Co-star Angad Bedi In A Secret Ceremony [PICTURES]
- Malaika Arora CONFESSED Namrata Shirodkar & Mehr Jessia Ganged Up Against Her During Modelling Days!
- Shahrukh Khan & S*X Sell: Neha Dhupia Is Dying To Have A Conversation With The Superstar
- OUCH! Radhika Apte's SHOCKING Comment On Sushant Singh Rajput Will Leave Him FUMING WITH ANGER
Actress Neha Dhupia's film career might not have gone the way she had imagined it would, but she says she is happier and in a better position than anybody else. "I feel like I have come a long way and I have a long way to go. I don't see a reason why I need to justify why I am not in the top five," Neha told IANS.
"I promise you I am in a far better position than anybody else. There are people who are right on the top of the industry, who take sleeping pills to go to sleep every night," she added.
A former beauty queen, Neha made her debut in Bollywood with Qayamat: City Under Threat in 2003. While she has featured in content driven films like Mithya and Dasvidaniya and Maharathi, and has done her bit of comedy films, Neha did not make it very big in filmdom.
Nevertheless, she is happy. "Your success does not quantify your happiness. As far as I am concerned, I am happy and satisfied. I have got my plate full and if I start comparing myself to other actresses, then there is no end to it. I am fine, it is what it is. If I have to describe Bollywood in one word, I would call it home. It's home for me," the 36-year-old said.
A photo posted by Neha Dhupia (@nehadhupia) on Nov 16, 2016 at 11:04pm PST
Her next film is Moh Maya Money in which she features with Ranvir Shorey. She says he is very helpful and supportive. "He is amazing. This is my fourth film with him. He is the same - we fight like crazy and he is one of my closest friends. He is so talented as an actor and he is very supportive and helpful," Neha said.
Based on corruption, Moh Maya Money is a story of A Delhi-based husband and wife. Written and directed by Munish Bhardwaj, the movie is slated to release on November 25.