- Madsaur Gang Rape Case: Swara Bhaskar, Esha Gupta, Farhan Akhtar & Others Say 'Enough Is Enough'!
- Richa Chadha Regrets Signing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Sarbjit; Says She Felt Misused In The Film
- Daas Dev Review: This Film Is Strictly Restricted To A Few Sips!
- Richa Chadda Is A HYPOCRITE, Twitterati Hits Out For Defending Saroj Khan's Casting Couch Comments!
- Richa Chadda Defends Saroj Khan's Casting Couch Statement, Kamal Haasan Hits Out Against Her
- 3 Storeys Review: A Bowl Of Comfort Food Which Satiates Your Taste Buds With Its Engrossing Stories!
Richa Chadha is all set to woo the audiences with her films Cabaret and Sarbjit. The actress recently told that she is nervous about Cabaret but in a good way.
In an interview to IANS, richa Chadha said, "'Cabaret' is my first typical commercial outing and I did it for the love of song and dance and as an experiment. I am nervous about it, in a good way.''
Cabaret will release on May 27. It is directed by Kaustav Narayan Niyogi and co-produced by Pooja Bhatt and Bhushan Kumar under the banner of Fisheye Network Private Limited,
In the same interview, Richa Chadha also talked about Sarbjit, "I think all actors want to be able to play diverse roles, hence I feel lucky. Sarbjit is a sensitive subject, and deals with the life of a real person. I got an opportunity to again perform a challenging character and even though it was a serious film, I had fun during the filming and made great friends."
Sarbjit is based on the life Sarabjit Singh, an Indian farmer who was convicted of charges of terrorism and spying in Pakistan and was sentenced to death. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be seen essaying the role of Dalbir Kaur Singh in the film while Randeep Hooda plays the title role.
Richa essays the role of Sarabjit's wife in the film, set to release on May 20.