- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
The Aamir Khan starrer Dangal is creating a lot of buzz and people are eagerly waiting for the film's release. The trailer shows Aamir Khan training his daughters in order to win the gold medal at the Olympics and also has a few scenes where he's shown as a strict father.
However, Aamir Khan clarified that in real life he's a very cool dad and is not at all strict in any way. He said, "While filming Taare Zameen Par, we did a lot of research and spoke to a lot of experts. What I found out from that was, kids need a lot of love. They need supportive parents who trust them, give them security. But as a father I am not that strict... I am a very loving and indulgent father."
He also heaped praises on the young actors from Dangal, Zaira Wasim and Suhani Bhatnagar who play his daughters on screen. "These two girls are really amazing. Once you watch the film you'll know. They have done a wonderful job."
When asked if he's all set to break every record at the box office with Dangal, he calmly replied, "I don't know about records. I am happy that we have made the film that we set out to make. When I watch the film today I feel Nitesh has very beautifully put that story on screen."