- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- High Heels To Be Blamed! Kajol's 'Oops' Moment, Loses Balance & Falls Down In Public At A Mall
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
Actress Kajol who has signed up a film with the "Ship of Theseus" director Anand Gandhi, says she doesn't differentiate between films as mainstream cinema or art cinema.
The actress, who was last seen in Rohit Shetty directorial "Dilwale" opposite Shah Rukh Khan, said, "I don't agree with this thinking completely. There is nothing which can be called as mainstream or art film. There are only good films and bad films."
"We make films so that audience can enjoy it, leave their troubles behind, and lose themselves into that story and those characters. And I believe I am going to make good films," she said.
The actress was speaking to the media at the launch of Olay Total Effects on Wednesday.
Gandhi has written and directed critically acclaimed plays like "Sugandhi", "Pratyancha", "Kshanotsav, Na and Janashtaru" and a Gujarati play "Chal Reverse Ma Jaiye".
The movie will be an adaptation of one of his plays and Kajol's husband and actor Ajay Devgn will produce it.
Kajol, 41, also spoke about the concept of beauty.
"I feel that in today's age, people have much more knowledge than what we had. They know about sunblock I didn't. They know about skincare regime, dermatologists and I think it is a necessity today."