- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Superstar Shahrukh Khan, who is often referred as the romantic hero of Bollywood, believes that the art is important and not the artist.
"An actor is just like water... he should just adapt the colour and shape. I believe the art is important, the artist is not. The art remains and not the artist and as an actor, I feel if I think like that I can work with some amount of purity. The purity will be retained if I believe that my art is important than myself," Shahrukh Khan said at an event to launch a biography on him by director Samar Khan.
He further added, "25 years in the film industry was a big dream for a boy who came from Delhi all those years ago. These years have been full of excitement, hard work and various ups and downs and this book is a tribute to all these film makers who believed in me and my dreams.''
''I am extremely thankful to all my fans who have made me who I am today and would like to thank Royal stag mega music, Samar and everybody associated with this book," he said.
Recalling his initial days, he said: "I was an odd-looking guy, I was not from a film background, I spoke too fast but I am thankful all the filmmakers and those friends who gave me an opportunity. So for me if a newcomer comes I have been trained by people like these to respect the newcomer and love them." With inputs from IANS.