- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Iulia Vantur has rubbished rumours about her rift with Salman Khan and also revealed that she loves and adores Indian culture. A few reports were doing the rounds that she had a cultural shock while in India but Iulia said that she loves this place and the reports are just exaggerated. She said,
"Honestly when I left India I cried because I didn't want to leave this land. You see, life brought me here and so I am back and I am so grateful. There are a few reports that I am not comfortable with the Indian culture, but that is not correct."
Iulia Vantur further commented, "Let me clear that I love this place and all the people I have met here and I am grateful that Himesh gave me an opportunity, about which I never thought of earlier." Iulia was at the launch of her single along with Himesh Reshammiya.
So there you go folks! Iulia Vantur is very much happy in India and did not get any cultural shock whatsoever. Her rapport with Salman Khan is still strong and steady and we hope all these rumours would die a natural death sooner or later.