- Wearing A Bikini Or Kissing On Screen Is Not A Problem, But Nudity Is: Sayyeshaa Saigal
- Urvashi Rautela Wants To Work In A Karan Johar Film! Calls Him An “Amazing Director”
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: Wednesday (6 Days) Box Office Collection
- Shivaay Vs Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Tuesday (5 Days) Box Office Collection Report
- Shivaay Vs Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: 4 Days (Monday) Box Office Collection
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection Report!
Actress Sayyeshaa, who is being appreciated for her performance in her Bollywood debut Shivaay, thinks acting is a skill that cannot be taught.
The actress said: "I don't think acting can be learnt. If you are expressive, it happens naturally. Only the comfort level with a camera can be built through practice."
"I gave the screen test for 'Shivaay' when I was 16 years old and signed the film on my 17th birthday. It was like a birthday gift for me," she added.
The grandniece of veteran actors Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu also shared how they influenced her career.
"There was always less discussion about films in our house. I was very studious when I was growing up. However, Dilip ji used to tell me how he goes to film sets well prepared with the script and I took that habit from him. Saira ji inspired me to learn Odissi dance," she said.