- John Abraham: I Am Not A Narcissistic Person By Nature; I Am A Middle Class Person
- Parmanu Trailer: John Abrahan & Diana Penty Are On A Secret Operation! Watch Here
- Satyameva Jayate: First Look Of This John Abraham-Manoj Bajpayee Starrer Looks Quite Intriguing!
- John Abraham Is Doing ILLEGAL & CRIMINAL Things, Will FALL Flat On His Face Says Prernaa Arora
- John Abraham's Company Goes NUCLEAR Against KriArj Entertainment! Reveals Why They Stopped Parmanu
- Neha Sharma's Sister Aisha Sharma To Debut Opposite John Abraham In Milap Zaveri's Next
John Abraham, who is all set to woo the audience with his upcoming film Dishoom, says that he does not get affected by box office numbers. The actor also feels that after a point the audience do not judge a star's popularity based on the numbers.
He told a leading news agency, "I don't get affected by numbers. I really don't get affected by the success or failure of a film. I only get affected when I sign the film, because that's the time you should really be affected.''
John Abraham further added, ''I believe if a film doesn't do well, you have to understand it didn't connect and if it does well, it connected. But there's nothing you can do about it. I don't think after a point people are going to judge your stardom or popularity based on those numbers."
"Trade will do that, they like doing that. Let them do that. As an audience, and the rest of us, we have to just enjoy the film," he said.
On the work front, John Abraham is busy in the promotions of Dishoom, which releases on July 29.