- Mollywood Retake: What If Vijay's Sachein Is Remade In Malayalam?
- TOO CUTE TO HANDLE! Genelia D'Souza's Little Special One, Rahyl Turns One!
- So Sweet! Genelia D'souza's Cute Message For Her Son Riaan Will Make Your Weekend!
- Pictures! Riteish Deshmukh Makes Genelia D'souza's Birthday Very Special
- See Here! Genelia D'souza's Newborn Baby Rahyl's First Picture
- Bollywood Celebs Congratulate Riteish & Genelia On Their Second Baby!
At a recent event to launch India's first only "Baby & Mother Wellness Centre", Genelia D'Souza was asked if pregnancy is a drawback for a Bollywood actress and she said, "I don't think it is a drawback at all."
"I am sure the thought process is changing. You can see many mothers like Aishwarya (Rai Bachchan), Konkona (Sen ) are coming back to screen," she told IANS.
The exuberant actress is married to Riteish Deshmukh and they have two kids together.
Also Read: Anushka Sharma Talks About The Awkwardness Between Her & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
On being asked for tips for soon-to-be mom Kareena Kapoor Khan, Genelia said, "No mother needs tips. There is enough information everywhere."
Genelia D'Souza also said at the same event that actors become much more evolved when they get older, "I think I am much more experienced than I was earlier. Therefore, I feel I am a better actor than what I was before. There are so many emotions you come across and that's the reason why in the west, the actors are all married and have kids.''