- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
Actress Sunny Leone, who will be seen in the Laila main laila song in the Shahrukh Khan starrer Raees, says she doesn't understand what the term 'item number' means.
"I feel that this particular song has an important part to play in taking the film's story forward. I don't understand what the term item number means anyway. From the beginning, Bollywood films have had some of the most amazing songs and people look forward to that," Sunny told IANS.
"I don't see songs as bad or weird. When I was growing up, I didn't know what an item song was. I remember enjoying all the songs. I personally don't feel there's anything wrong with the songs," she added.
Also Read: Two Hotties! Katrina Kaif Shares A Lovely Throwback Picture With Anushka Sharma
Sunny said that for her, being part of Shahrukh Khan's film was a dream come true.
"For me, it's like a dream come true. I am so excited about this song and I was waiting for this song to come out. Working with Shahrukh was a great experience. A lot of work went into the song, so I am damn excited," she said.
Set in 1980s Gujarat, Raees tells the story of a bootlegger whose business is thwarted by a tough policeman. The film is produced by Excel Entertainment and Red Chillies Entertainment.
Directed by Rahul Dholakia, the film also features Nawazuddin Siddiqui and marks the Bollywood debut of Pakistani actress Mahira Khan.