- Neha Sharma's Sister Aisha Sharma To Debut Opposite John Abraham In Milap Zaveri's Next
- Diana Penty Opens Up About Her Upcoming Film Parmanu! Read Details
- From Shahrukh Khan To Sidharth Malhotra! B-Town Actors Who Owned The Army Uniform & How
- PADMAVATI KE EFFECTS! Release Date Of John Abraham- Diana Penty's Parmanu Gets Pushed Ahead To 2018?
- If Your Ex Is An AS****E, Friendship Is Not Possible! Is Bipasha Basu Talking About John Abraham?
- WHY THEY BROKE UP? John Abraham & Bipasha Basu Were MADE FOR EACH OTHER Says This Bollywood Actress
John Abraham, who is currently promoting his forthcoming project Force 2, says that when he produces a project, he gives more attention to the content than other elements of a film.
When asked about how involved he gets into the creative work when he produces a film, John told IANS "I am definitely involved. In fact, there are many producers who make proposals, whereas I try to make films. The difference is that in a proposal, you select four songs, you have a hero, heroine dancing in foreign locales... So a proposal is made where you take A-listers and come up with your story. I feel that people should pay more attention to their content. So, I give more attention to content.''
The 43-year-old, who has earlier backed movies like Vicky Donor and Madras Cafe, said that the "more you work on the content, the better your characters will stand out".
John says even Force 2, which he has produced with Vipul Amrutlal Shah -- comes with power-packed content.
"In spite of being a hit franchise and having a star like Sonakshi Sinha, we never overlooked the content. We all paid a lot of attention to it," he said.
Force 2 is an action thriller, directed by Abhinay Deo. It will release on November 18.