- John Abraham On Garam Masala 2: I Have Discussed It With Akshay Kumar
- Akshay Kumar's Next To Revolve Around The Plight Of Farmers? He Calls It Lakhpati Kisaan!
- Controversy Over Rustom Costume: Akshay Kumar Says He Will Support His Wife Twinkle Khanna
- Fire Breaks Out On Sets Of Akshay Kumar Starrer 'Kesari' In Maharashtra
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Wants To Do A Film With Akshay Kumar!
- Aamir Khan Suggests Changes In Mogul Script, Does Not Want The Film To Focus On This Controversy?
Akshay Kumar is playing a Parsi in his upcoming film Rustom but he says that it was not difficult for him to essay this character on-screen as he has a lot of Parsi friends.
The actor told a leading news agency, "I have lots of friends who are Parsis. One of my best friends in school was a Parsi. My manager is also a Parsi. So I have a lot of Parsi friends and I know people from the community. Therefore, it wasn't a difficult role to portray.''
Akshay will be seen in the role of a Navy officer in Rustom. He revealed that in real life too, he tried to get into Merchant Navy, "My father was in the Army, so there was one time when it would have been possible that I would have been in the Merchant Navy, but things did not work out... Something else was written in my destiny, so here I am in front you.''
Also Read: 3 Hotties! Sridevi's Picture With Daughters Jhanvi Kapoor & Khushi Kapoor Is Just Adorable!
Talking about action in Bollywood, he said, "Action has changed a lot over the years. We have started getting so much help from Hollywood, from the Chinese film industry, from Hong Kong and Australia... So we are getting a lot of technology here now.''
"Because of this, we have changed a lot (in action) and we will keep on changing. As much as the business of the films are going to increase, the action will change,'' he added.
Akshay Kumar's Rustom is set to release on August 12.