- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
- EXCITING! Salman Khan & Rekha To Reunite On Screen After 30 Years For This Film
- #MomentsWithSridevi! When Divyanka Tripathi Danced With The Bollywood DIVA Sridevi
- Welcome To New York Review: Full Throttle Assault On Your Senses!
- You Can’t Please Everybody; I Have To See What Makes Me Happy: Sonakshi Sinha
- This Celebrity Model Called Sonakshi Sinha A “Cow” While On The Ramp!
Sonakshi Sinha is proud of her father (Shatrughan Sinha) and appreciates the fact that he is an honest man.
The leading actress told a leading news agency in an interview, "He has always put his opinion across and I really appreciate him for being an honest man. There are a very few honest people left in politics. I think you should let him be honest.''
Sonakshi Sinha also said, "I am somebody who doesn't have the aptitude for it (politics). I think just because my father is a politician that is not a reason for me also to enter politics.''
Also Read: A Charmer, Casanova & The Finest Actor! Don't Miss These Rare Pictures From Ranbir Kapoor's Life
"My father is happy with the work that I am doing in films. He looks at my work as a father and as my biggest fan. As and when we get the opportunity to meet and talk, I do discuss work with him. I tell him this is what has been offered and this is what I would like to do. He doesn't interfere with my work at all,'' she added.
Sona also revealed that Shatrughan Sinha loved the trailer of Akira "He has loved the trailer and he is very proud. He said he felt I have really worked hard for Akira. He hasn't seen the film yet. But he will be watching it soon. He is very keen to see it. My mother has seen the film and she has loved it and so he is more excited to watch it.''