- John Abraham Believes The Biggest Stars Are Action Heroes!
- John Abraham-Salman Khan's COLD WAR Continues; Did You Know About Katrina Kaif's Connection With It?
- Fight Brewing Between John Abraham & Akshay Kumar? The Truth Is Finally Out!
- Parmanu First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Parmanu Review: This Story Of India's Glory Fails To Translate Into A Pulsating Watch On Celluloid!
- INTERVIEW: Parmanu Is Not A Patriotic Film, It's An Engaging Thriller - John Abraham
Akshay Kumar and John Abraham's bromance is famous in Bollywood. Recently, John said that he would love to work with Akki as a producer.
In an interview to Deccan Chronicle, John Abraham said, "I have spoken to Akshay and I told him I would love to work with him as a producer. He agreed and said that we definitely should someday. He is a friend and the idea is to be collaborative. That is something that has been missing from the industry for a long time."
Talking about being secure about his work, he said "There are only a very few of us, just 10-15 of us who are doing all the work, and the audience we are talking about is 1.3 billion strong, so why should one be insecure? There is no dearth of ideas and actors are like beggars. We constantly want good content. If I have good content, I would love to reach out to everybody."
Also Read: Shahrukh Khan Said Something About Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Karan Johar Cried: Here's What Happened!
When asked about his upcoming films, John Abraham said, "After Force 2, I haven't signed anything. The reason I haven't done that is because I haven't found anything that's exciting enough. I am in a space where I can take chances."