- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Shahrukh Khan Blames This Person For Adding To His Stress!
- Karan Johar's Favourite Rejected; He Didn't Want To Sign Sara Ali Khan With Ranveer Singh In Simmba
- Deepika Padukone To Step Into Sridevi's Shoes For A Remake?
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels JEALOUS Of Ranveer Singh's Success? Here's What The Actor Has To Say!
- This Is What Ranbir Kapoor Said About Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Statement On Casting Ranveer For Sanju
Ranveer Singh has always been open about his desire to get married at some point in life but whether he will tie the knot with his alleged girlfriend Deepika Padukone or not, only time will tell! But, if there's one thing we can surely tell you, - it's how their wedding would be!
Ranveer, who along with his 'Befikre' co-star Vaani Kapoor, launched the Bhangra wedding song, 'Khulke Dulke,' from the film yesterday, gave a sneak-peek about his dream wedding and other experiences he had during the shoot of Befikre.
Ranveer Wants A Wedding Like This
Ranveer Singh says, "My wedding would be like a non-stop party. I just want people to have a blast. I would like to have my wedding on an island, if I can afford it by then. I would like to have trance party where everybody is tripping out."
Ranveer Talks About Befikre
"One would imagine that a film like Befikre which is a breezy romantic comedy would be easy. But taking from what one of my colleagues said recently, sometimes these films are even more difficult. Sometimes, in period films where you have distinctive characters and all their traits are there for you, it is easy to get into those characters. Here (romantic film) you got to put in your own personality and hope that it is good enough to engage people."
How Cool They Look!
Ranveer and Vaani walked the ramp in golden and beige outfit teamed with golden and white sneakers. The actors are sporting the same ensemble in the song which has been shot at Parisian monument, Sacre Coeur.
In Picture: Ranveer & Vaani
Ahead of the worldwide release of Befikre on December 9, Yash Raj Films along with Alexandre Ziegler, Ambassador of France to India, co-hosted a soirée to celebrate film along with leading star-cast Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor. Extensively shot in Paris as well as in Cannes and Picardie, "Befikre" is steeped in the Parisian spirit of romance and celebrates sensual, carefree love.
Scintillating Performance By Ranveer & Vaani
Under the vision of Aditya Chopra, Paris becomes synonymous with Befikre's contemporary love story. Keeping up with pace, the Residence of France came alive with the spirit of the film as the vibrant evening saw Ranveer Singh and Vaani giving a scintillating performance to the film's song, 'Khulke Dulke'.
'I'm Thrilled To Host A Soirée For Befikre'
Commending the film, Ziegler said: "I'm thrilled to host a soirée to celebrate Befikre in the presence of talented stars, Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor, and congratulate them warmly for their performance.
Befikre Connection With France
"Befikre' makes the most of the stunning locales offered by France, highlighting why, year after year, it's the world's top tourist destination as well as a favourite for romantic holidays and film shoots. I'm delighted that 'Befikre' was shot almost entirely in France and availed of the French Film Commission's excellent incentives. I wish to extend an invitation to Indian film makers to come and shoot their films in France."
Speaking on the occasion, Sanya Dhir, creative director, DIVA'NI said: "It's surreal how things just come together and make perfect sense. The inspiration came through while we were in Paris shooting for 'Befikre'. We wanted to bring in the opulence, our love for Paris, the rooted Indian craftsmanship sprinkled with carefree joys of love and life. This collection is for the young at heart, bold in mind and for the ones who know how to live life carefree!"
Befikre' will hit the theatres on December 9.
(Inputs From PTI & IANS)