- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Ileana D'Cruz Slams Pregnancy Rumors Like A Boss With Just A Single Hashtag!
- Pregnant Or Not, Ileana D'cruz Has A Sassy Reply For All Gossipmongers?
- Ileana D'Cruz & Andrew Kneebone Expecting Their First Baby?
- I Am Trying To Keep Myself Positive Because This Industry Can Sort Of Engulf You: Ileana DCruz
Ileana D'Cruz was last seen in Happy Ending with Saif Ali Khan. The film failed to create any magic at the box office and Ileana recently told a leading news agency that she was not really happy with the work that she was being offered post that film.
And that is the reason why she waited for a movie like Rustom.
Talking about her upcoming film Rustom, she revealed ''There is a lot of fiction involved. Rustom is a very intense movie. It's vintage no doubt... I hope people walk in and get immersed in the story. I am quite proud of (doing) this movie.''
Also Read: Aamir Khan Postponing Dangal Because Of Salman Khan's Sultan?
Directed by debutant Tinu Suresh Desai and written by Vipul K Rawal, the film's script has been kept under wraps. Rustom, which stars Ileana D'Cruz in key role, has Akshay playing the role of a Parsi, Rustom Pavri.
Akshay and Ileana's Rustom is expected to hit the screens on 12th August.
Well, we are super excited for this movie! What about you readers?