- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
- Hrithik Roshan's Heart Swells With Pride At India's Glory At Commonwealth Games 2018!
- Krrish 4: Hrithik Roshan Refuses To Cast A-list Heroines, Gets Into An Argument With Rakesh Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan's Electrifying Performance At The Opening Ceremony Of IPL Gains Highest TRP!
- Hrithik Roshan Receives A Special Gift From A Fan On Hrehaan's Birthday!
Ruchika Sharma, an MPhil student from JNU who is specialising in Medieval Indian History, has slammed Pooja Hegde's look in Mohenjo Daro as a wrong depiction of Harappan women in so many ways.
Mohenjo Daro's poster and trailer, showed Pooja Hegde sporting a blue outfit with feathers on her head. The look has not gone down well with the Medieval Indian history student Ruchika Sharma and she took to Twitter to slam the poster in a series of tweets as,
"Boss, what sick orientalism is this? Who told them that Harappans had these feathers in their hair? I'm really done with Bollywood depicting tribal, clannish societies in such stereotypical terms, feathers in their hair, paint on their faces. I mean, there are literally hundreds of terracotta figurines depicting Harappan women. Take a cue? Also, in all probability the Harappans were dark complexioned. Yeh kya fair and lovely bias hai? Everyone knows that the (migrating) Aryans had a fair complexion. Not the Harappans. But fair is all that works for BTown. Thoroughly disgusted."
Mohenjo Daro, starring Hrithik Roshan and Pooja Hegde is all set to hit the theatres on August 12, 2016.