- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
- Ananya Panday Shares A Throwback Picture With Her Mom & It's Too Good To Be Missed!
- Salman Khan Takes A Massive Dig At Young Actors; Is He Targeting Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor?
- Disha Patani Sizzles In A White Monokini & Tiger Shroff Goes Shirtless! View Pictures
- Is Disha Patani Really Dating Tiger Shroff? She Finally BREAKS Her Silence On The Issue
- Disha Patani BLASTS Trolls! Says She Doesn't Need Anyone's Approval To Post Pictures Online
Jai Hemant Shroff, lovingly known as Tiger Shroff, is all out for a cause to save tigers and has written a letter to Anil Dave, Minister of State, Environment, Forest and Climate Change, urging him to join hands with PETA India to ensure that the government's focus is on protecting tigers in their natural habitat.
On the occasion of International Tiger Day (July 29, 2016), the Baaghi actor says that he's been associated with the cause of tigers since two years. "I have been associated with the cause since my Heropanti days. I'm trying to make a difference by spreading awareness."
When asked how he got the name 'Tiger', the actor goes back to his school days and says he used to bite his classmates and hence got the name. "I got the name Tiger because I used to bite and scratch people as a child."
When asked if the name caused him embarassment, Tiger was quoted as saying, "No, there was no other Tiger in school so everyone thought my name was cool. I hope that I can take my career to the heights that other successful Tigers like golfer Tigers Woods and cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi did."