- EXCLUSIVE! Bollywood Doesn't Have An Opinion Of Dulquer Salmaan Yet: Karwaan Director Akarsh Khurana
- Karwaan Poster: Dulquer Salmaan's Bollywood Debut With Irrfan Khan & Mithila Palkar Is Refreshing!
- Deepika Padukone Says This Particular Movie Changed Her Life Completely! Can You Guess Which One?
- Irrfan Khan's Blackmail Receives Positive Responses From Fans & Film-makers!
- Blackmail Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
- Blackmail First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
Irrfan Khan, has created a controversy with his unwarranted comments on Muslims, Eid and fasting. The actor says that rather than fasting and slaughtering animals, one should introspect during the festival of Ramzan.
As per a report in India Today, the Madaari star was quoted as saying, "Rather than fasting during Ramzan, people should self-introspect. Animals are being slaughtered on the name of qurbaani during Muharram. We, Muslims, have made a mockery of Muharram. It is meant for mourning and what we do? Take out (tajiya) processions."
Irrfan Khan, also spoke out against Muslims for not condemning Islamic terror and says, "Why Muslims are silent against the issue of terrorism. People should also question the politicians over this issue."
However, Maulana Abdul Wahid Khatri, State Secretary of Jamaat-e-Ulema-e-Hind, says that Irrfan Khan is just trying to create controversy to promote his upcoming film, Madaari. "It would be better if he concentrates on his film career and not make random statements about our religion. He is doing this just for the publicity of his upcoming movie."
Well, we're not sure if Irrfan Khan has made these statements just for the publicity of his upcoming film, Madaari, or he genuinely feels this way! Whatever it is, he surely has stirred something controversial and would stick with him for a long time.
Madaari, starring Irrfan Khan is all set to hit the theatres on June 10, 2016.